Users of headphones have reason to smile with new pair brands of 5 most expensive wireless headphones that have reduced the previous challenges of wired headphones. The 5 most expensive wireless headphones are able to connect with your device via Bluetooth or NFC also near field communication. The Bluetooth and NFC devices connect automatically with the wireless headphones provided they are in close proximity.
There exist 5 most expensive wireless headphones which benefit headphone users by the wireless capability. Users though are required to carefully manage the battery of their Bluetooth or NFC devices so as to continue enjoying the wireless headphones.
Categories of 5 most expensive Wireless headphones
There exist two broad categories of 5 most expensive wireless headphones:
1. Over hear wireless headphones which fully encompass the ear.
2. On-ear Wireless Headphones which have smaller cans and sit on the ear and are suitable for persons with small heads.
Features included in the 5 most expensive wireless headphones
Some of the interesting features included in the 5 most expensive wireless headphones include;
1. Noise canceling feature as the 5 most expensive wireless headphones have outside microphones that pick incoming sound waves.
2. The 5 most expensive wireless headphones have inbuilt capabilities to cut out low outside noise frequencies while allowing incoming high-frequency noise. This is critical in allowing clarity of voice head via the 5 most expensive wireless headphones.
3. Luxury and high-quality design.
4. Superior sound effects.
Example of the 5 most expensive wireless headphones
1. Diamond Studded Beats by Dr. Dre that cost $ 1000,000 is a wireless headphone that is worn by celebrities. They are made of 114 karats a price of rubies and diamonds. It was initially worn at the super bowl by LMFAO and the musician Lil Wayne during a basketball game.
2. The Sennheiser Orpheus HE90 wireless headphone valued at $55,000 that was launched in the 90s. It is a limited version of headphone with only 300 units during the 90s and 30units during the 20th century. The complete set was originally contained the HEV energizer and DAC the inbuilt electrostatic headphone.
3. V-Moda Crossfade Wireless valued at $ 40,000 was unveiled by V-Moda a private electronics company in California in 2004. The shields enclosed in the speaker are made from gold or platinum or silver metals
4. Final Sonorus X valued at $6,000 to $8,000 is a headphone with a combination of class and luxury. They are 630grams in weight and are made if high quality leather and gold plated ear cups.
5. Finally Abyss-AB-1266 Valued at $ 5495 is the most expensive wireless headphone in 2016. It provides exciting sound experience with the metallic structure.